Gene Therapy – Ready for the Market?
This year’s DECHEMA conference will take place on January 30-31, 2019 in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. Under the subheading “Manufacturing, vectors, applications & regulatory aspects” the two days will focus on the question of whether gene therapy is ready for the market. Topics include:
- Manufacturing and quality control of gene therapeutic products
- Genome editing for gene therapy development
- Development and manufacturing of gene transfer vectors
- Manufacturing of cell-based gene therapeutic products
- Viral vectors for vaccination
- Clinical applications of gene therapeutic products
- Regulatory pathways to enable gene therapy
Christian Buchholz from CARAT partner PEI is invited as a key note speaker and gives a talk on “Receptor-targeted viral vectors: rational design for in vivo gene delivery” January 30, 2019 at 14:00.
You are still welcome to contribute to the conference programme and submit your last-minute posters by December 10, 2018.
More information about the conference is available here.