Engineered Immune Cells in Cancer Immunotherapy: from Discovery to “Off-the-Shelf” Development
We are proud to announce that Christian Buchholz from CARAT partner PEI has been invited as selected speaker to the 1st International Workshop on Engineered Immune Cells in Cancer Immunotherapy (EICCI) which will take place on the February 15-18, 2019 at Sidra Medicine in Doha, Qatar.
EICCI will bring together worldwide experts in immunology, oncology, hematology, gene and cell therapy.
Topics of the workshop include:
- The clinical evolution of CAR-T cell therapy
- Panel discussion: CAR-T cells: where we stand and what we can do next?
- Targeting tumors with TCR engineered T lymphocytes
- Optimizing the choice of target molecules and in vivo models
- Manufacturing implementation of engineered T cells and Pharma/Biotech perspectives
- Allogeneic/Off the Shelf Therapy with CAR-T cells
- Innovative approaches to improve the targeting of cancer cells
- Concluding remarks and future perspectives
Registration is now open!
Abstract submission deadline: December 20, 2018
For more information visit the workshop’s website.