CARAT Training Fellowship
GMP-compliant CAR T Cell Manufacturing Training Course
December 11-15, 2017
In the course of CARAT, Miltenyi offers two 5-day training fellowships to transfer knowledge on GMP-compliant CAR T cell manufacturing to scientists in the field.
The first block will take place on December 11-15, 2017 at MACS Acadamy (Miltenyi Biotec Headquarters). It addresses scientists with a profound background in cellular and gene therapy who intend to initiate clinical applications in the near future.
Application procedure and submission
- Submission deadline for applications: June 30, 2017
Applications should be sent electronically in a single pdf document to Sabine Brueck and Janine Jost.
- Applications must be written in English and should provide the following information:
- Motivation for taking part in the training event (maximum length: 1 page, font size 11)
- Short Curriculum Vitae (CV) (maximum length: 1/2 page, font size 11)
- References: most relevant own publications (maximum length: 1/2 page, font size 11)
NB: Copies of publications and letters of recommendation are not required and should not be submitted. The total application should not exceed 2 pages.
All applications will be reviewed by the CARAT Steering Committee based on the following criteria:
- Scientific background of the applicant (reference to cell therapies/planned cell/gene therapy in the near future)
- Gender balance and regional aspects
More information on the fellowship is provided here.